Sign in to follow this  
bioandrews

Polish-Lithuanian Unit Composition

I was looking at the contents of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth Medium Tank Regiment Box set.  I noticed that it states that it has 7 Szpada medium tanks included.  The Regiment sheet for the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth Armoured Hussar Regiment states that any one unit from a medium tank battalion may be upgraded to the command unit for no extra cost.  I have always taken this to mean that one of the two (3 szpada) medium tank battalions would be the command unit.  The 7 tanks in the box set made me reconsider this assumption.  So I need some clarification.  Is the correct number of Szpada in the two possible medium tank battalions 3 + 3 with one being the command unit OR is it 4 + 3 with the 4 unit being the command unit?  If it is correct at 3 + 3, then I am confused as to why there would be 7 Szpada in the box set.

You are correct, that the batallions are 3 + 3. Maybe the 7th model is for beeing painted in a different colour to symbolize the command unit. Keep in mind, that an 'unit' is a single modell.