Kaptyn Krys

Reading Warfare Tournament

guys, sadly my team won't be making it :(

I was given the choice of going to Reading or going to Las Vegas, so while I love FS:A and was really looking forward to this, I think you'll all agree that a week in Sin City trumps 2 days in Reading.

My 2 tickets are available free to anyone who can fill them.  I pm'd Krys so if he gets multiple responses he can hand them out.

Next winter we'll be there!

I *think* I've currently now got 3 spaces to fill. Had a drop out yesterday and then Welshy and his mate today. 

Allen1987 did ask the other week about spaces for 2 or 3 people from his club, but I've not heard back from him at all...

I *think* I've currently now got 3 spaces to fill. Had a drop out yesterday and then Welshy and his mate today. 

Allen1987 did ask the other week about spaces for 2 or 3 people from his club, but I've not heard back from him at all...

Ok mate we will ask around for you

If my friend was not so anti-DW I would have considered bringing a fleet.

However - I will be there and will try and drop by and say 'hello.' I am quite pleased to see some DW is going on - thought it was not on the menu last time I checked the schedule - or that it was pretty much all Firestorm Armada.