Iron Nerd

Need Help "Getting It" - Terrans are RB1 Brawlers?

Folks, everyone pick up their book and check the critical damage chart. See the "HP lost" row? See how it says 2D3 not 2? That's cause the critical effect is you lose 2D3 instead of 2HP. So at most he;d have lost 6HP. You don't lose 2D3 in addition to 2...

Maybe by the book you don't but I'm going to try to impliment this as a house rule in our games!  It's brilliant!!!

Finally something to take some of the wuss-puss out this editions sissyfied critical hit table!

Finally something to take some of the wuss-puss out this editions sissyfied critical hit table!

Right, i too hate it when rules don't let my tactical genius of random rolling dice shine. Here's an even better rule to make the game tough, gritty and so manly it'll grow hair on your hair: whenever you declare attack, roll a D6. On 2+ the target explodes, on a 1 the attacker has to lisp for the next turn.

Right, i too hate it when rules don't let my tactical genius of random rolling dice shine. Here's an even better rule to make the game tough, gritty and so manly it'll grow hair on your hair: whenever you declare attack, roll a D6. On 2+ the target explodes, on a 1 the attacker has to lisp for the next turn.

Before each player says anything they must say argh! like a pirate, but it must be with feeling. After each player says anythjng they must say ting! Failure to do so will require them to take a shot.... Umm that is rather to lose a ship, opponents choice.

okay... i Need to say, that i start to like my Terrans again.^^

I had now two more games. And in both games my ships going unexpectet well. Maybe luck or there are really better than the paper say.

the First was a 2vs2 Terran/Aquand vs Sorylian /Relthoza

My Razorthorn stand alone against 2/3 of the enemy.... and hold the line. ^^

The second was today. My Terrans vs Sorylian. And again my Battleship hold the line.

One great expiriens was the Weapon shielding. that is awsome.

So i really start to like my Terrans.