Sign in to follow this  
zaknafn

A call to Boston Area Players

What kind of point values would you guys be thinking for a campaign?

Could you ask him to give me more than 20 hours notice? :P

But yeah, looking forward to it.

Zak

Luxury!

You should have a fleet ready to go at a moment's notice!

Mein Gott! A firestorm event that I've been given more than 24 hours notice for!? This I will have to come check out.

Now to get painting.

Zak

I can't decide whether to condemn this behavior as heresy, or reward it by showing up.

The latter may be better in the long run, but lacks immediate gratification. 

Show up early, and often. Take him by surprise! That will show him.

Also: Friend the Toy Soldier on Facebook, so that I am not the only source on FSA :)

A pox on Facebook-only notifications. :P

I'd check the TS online calendar more often if I visited regularly, but Amesbury is a bit out of the way for me.

I am looking for someone to play in the Boston/NH Area. I live in the Nashua/Hudson/Merrimack area and wanted to start the game. I have not found anyone else who played. Dying to start an RSN fleet. (Would love Syndicate if they end up in v2)

CheetahFurry, I am working this Saturday but I could get a box set Demo in, after 6pm. Not sure if I could get an RSN set for you to try, but I am pretty sure Mick has the set in stock. He has a huge selection of FSA on the shelf in the store. There is also going to be a tournament on the 30th at 11 am. It is 1000 points, if you think you can be ready for that. I am also going to try and run a slow grow league/map campaign in September.

Madd Modd proceeded to beat me senseless. Nukes worked especially well against my close formation play style and then shunting into a planet with my bane was a bad thing. Meanwhile, the Terrans made no mistakes and his dice where warmed up from his playing you earlier. I tried to give him a brick of bad luck dice, but he would have none of it! :)

Madd Modd proceeded to beat me senseless. Nukes worked especially well against my close formation play style and then shunting into a planet with my bane was a bad thing. Meanwhile, the Terrans made no mistakes and his dice where warmed up from his playing you earlier. I tried to give him a brick of bad luck dice, but he would have none of it! :)

Ouch! Well I really felt bad for my game with him so...nothing personal but I was rooting for Madd. His list was solid but it's a rough matchup against Directorate as my crew killing just tore through his Weapon Shielding all the cloaking and stealth systems comes in handy when you're DR/CR 5/7 with reinforced fore (unlike Relthoza 'paper-mache' armour).

I hope that new guy was ok - I wanted to get him a bucket of ice as he really didn't look so good at the end!

Nice to get some games in though and I love how the evil corporation feels on the table.

Zak

Hey everyone, I heard there's something happening at the Toy Soldier towards the end of this month?  Any dates/times settled?

Not sure, I will check in later this week and let you know. We were working on the slow grow, but things kind of fell apart for me last week.