Sign in to follow this  
vonHymack

packed regiments for AC

I have noticed this, and its very good.  I have been trying to piece regiments together and that is kind of annoying because you get so many extra models that you don't want.  However, looking at the pictures, I noticed that the picture for the American Federal Armored Regiment is wrong, as is the Shock Armored Regiment.  Pictured for the Federal Regiment is a Tennessee-class Land Ship, not the Washington it says we get, and the Shock Armored Regiment pictures 8 Tikhvins and 12 Kamchatkas while the description says 12 Tikhvins and 8 Kamchatkas.

Nice to see some updates for AC! Although they're all labeled as medium tank regiments, they are the mandatory formations, and at (if I'm not mistaken) maximum size - much appreciated!

Interesting, even my Armoured Clash Armys are big enough (and I don't have paypal or a creditcard, so I can't order here).

But why does the Polish Box include 7 Medium Tanks? Is one of them marked as H.Q.? There are only 6 (2x3) in this Formation.