YouLookLikeANail

Redesigned Unit Stat Cards

Perhaps this is a Typo at the original pdf. But the Lend Lease Steward Heavy Tank in the Indian Raj Fleet has only 1-2 in the pdf unlike the Kingdom of Britannia Squadron Size of 1-3.

There are even some Units where Mixed Squadrons are allowed, but not marked in your Stat-cards.

Here is a List of them:
DoC: Steele Medium Robot Mk I / Mk II
EoBS: Honshu Cruiser Mk I / Mk II / Mk III
EoBS: Ronin Medium Walker Mk I / MK II
FSA: Georgetown Cruiser Mk I / Mk II / Mk III

That are the Units I found, where the pdf said, that the squadron may have a mix of Marks if desired.

I have found another mistake.

RC: Torpedo Bomber have the MAR Hunter (Submerged & Deep Diving, +2) not only Hunter (Submerged, +2)

Edit:

KoB: Vengeance Submarine, there is the Typo that the MAR has the Name Deep Running not Deep Diving, even it was a little stupid calling the MAR Deep Running instead of Deep Diving.

Hey YLLAN,

I downloaded the original SG-PDF so the pdf is the current one, because I have wondern, why Indian Raj Steward has 1-2 and KoB has 1-3, and I saw, that even the KoB Steward has only 1-2 Size.

I think this was changed after the Armoured Battlegroup was constructed (or the Book was printed), because there where 3 in the Box-Art.

Edit: And the Statcard of the Euclid is even missing.

And another Misprints and many of these:

Torpedobombers of Kingdom of Britania, Prussian Empire, Federated States of America, Empire of Blazing Sun, Republique of France,  League of Italien States, Ottoman Empire, Royal- and Free Australiens, Polish + Lithuanian Commonwealth, East India Trading Company, Indian Raj and Eclipse Company has Hunter (Submerged & Deep Diving, +2) not only Hunter (Submerged, +2).

Black Wolf has Hunter (Diving, +2) from beginning not only (Submerged, +2)

Royal- and Free  Australien and East India Trading Company Dive Bombers has Hunter (Surface & Submerged, +1) not only Hunter (Surface, +1)

If you want to save space, you can write Hunter (Diving, +2) instead of Hunter (Submerged & Deep Diving, +2) because Diving Height Band occupyes the Height Levels Submerged and Deep Diving.

The Torpedo Bombers of the Main Nations excepting Covenant of Antarctica where changed in the PDFs to this, after Printing the Commodore Rulebook lists.

Small thing: the rule card for Indian raj has the target painter generator rule on it, I'm guessing that should be the time dilation generator? 

First, and most importantly, thanks for these files.  I use them exclusively.

Second.  The RC Kostroma Fleet Carrier is missing the notation of range and points for it's Glacier Generator on the card.  It should be (8",2)

This may have been asked and answered earlier in the thread but is there a reason you are no longer including the back flag images in the recent uploads?

Goes without saying that your work is very much appreciated and respected sir!

I can see the seller having had the cards made and then deciding against the fleet later so selling them off to recoup some cost.  It's not like he's selling the entire line-up of fleet cards.  Just a RoF set.

As Nail knows (I made him sets too), I had TUCOWS print me up some nice cards for my game group back in the 1.1 days.  They cost a bit, but I could see wanting to recoup cost.

Yeah, given that he only has one set on offer my guess is that he had it made up and is now looking to sell it on, which I'm fine with.

In terms of the legality, it's a gray area. IANAL, but as far as I know, he would need my permission to legally sell them but I would need Spartan's permission to grant that permission because I use a bunch of their intellectual property (most notably the flags and ship renders) and I've never been given formal permission to use those however I like. So, someone can't just start printing and selling my cards, but if you want to get technical, I'm not sure I can either.

I think this all functions best if it's left as "personal use only". Spartan is more amenable to these sorts of projects than a lot of people and I don't really want to push it.

Is there a "Page" setup, so you're not printing one card at a time?  In the original post you said there was, but I didn't see it on Google Drive.

EDIT:  Nvm.  Answered my own question.

OK, I must be  Google illiterate. I find the google drive cumbersome. Why is it better than the download?

And use small words and specific steps if you will.