Druss

Army Builder data Files any one manking them

I'm about 65% done on the Army Builder files - I worked with Chris on the prior ones. Busy month January, and many ships still coming out to add (e.g. Battlecruisers!)

Does army builder lend itself to the kind of list building restrictions FA has better than Battlescribe? Or are there issues there as well?

They recently changed it so that subscriptions don't expire, if you've renewed/bought in the last few months.  I'd guess that means they're working on a new version, as that's how they handled things last time, but for now if you have a current subscription it's now good indefinitely.

Many thanks for your hard work guys. I have done some army builder file making in that past. Would love to help out some time

Well if you're interested in helping me out with my work on the Battlescribe files I wouldn't turn you down :). I'm going to make a post about that now in the Battlescribe thread actually.

Well if you're interested in helping me out with my work on the Battlescribe files I wouldn't turn you down :). I'm going to make a post about that now in the Battlescribe thread actually.

tried battle scribe mate and dont like it much, also i would have buy it to remove those annoying adds. i already own Army Builder sorry , would have help you out if i already owned it sorry but thanks for invite to help out

I have a few "issues" to be address Druss - if you've programmed AB before would be interested in your take...what's your personal email address (PM me)

Make sure to send what you have done already my way Alex. I'll take a look too.