Sign in to follow this  
Druss

My Royal Oak

ok I have not posted in quite some time been bit busy with real life projext like putting wall back into my house etc and rewireing the front and back room. I have finaly had some time to post about of the modeling stuff i have been up to. Frist up is my Africa core (click link to see them) Royal Oak for my kingdom of britain AC

I have also been working on two FSA space fleets which i will show soon also getting the my russian finished as well (long turm Project) when i say finished when are we every finished

this royal oak was bit off rush one day job but i am realy realy happy with it. it had to be done so quick because it was for a big game of AC 4000 points both sides that our club was running over the summer

and i worked out the day before that i had forgoten i did not have model for it :). So hear it is

oak1.jpg

oak1.jpg

oak3.jpg