Sign in to follow this  
Trokar

campaign 3?

Hello!

I received my Dystopian Wars Operation Sirocco Campaign Book. Accordding to the cover it is campaign book 4.

Hurrican Season ist the first book, Storm of Steel is the second book. What is the third campaign book??

Pacific Cyclone which can be downloaded via the spartan blog on the main site. You'll have to go through the older blog posts to find them or click here:

Part 1 & 2

Part 3 to 5

I could not find one Pacific Cyclone PDF file where those are all put together, but I hope the five separate files help.

R

Thanks for the hint Tagmatarches!

I think that Taxiarhos is right! One download would be very nice.

Bit of forum advice. The username of forum members is in the blue bar above the comment. What you see above the picture is just the forum rank (i.e how many posts they have made on the forum)

Well, I combined mine and it totals to 95 pages and is 17,179 KB.  Not a very big file all things considered.

----

I would be willing to post one on here, or email someone who actually has an idea on how to do that exactly, but I am not sure how Spartan would feel about that.

Edit: for reference I found that to take the files and get it printed and bound at a kinko's/Staples/etc it runs about $45+ tax roughly.