Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slick

Slick's Prussians

This will be an ongoing blog for my Prussians. Let's start things off with our biggest piece, the Walze Ironclad. This is just a work in progress shot for now. There are still plenty of details to work on. Let me know what you think so far.

20131110_212011.jpg

It's been a while but I'm getting back around to working on my Prussians. I had a bit of time to spare so I decided to tackle one of the Prussian tankettes. For my vehicles I'm sticking to a gray paint scheme - fairly standard for the Prussians. The tankette has some great detail (like all of the Spartan stuff). It would be easier to get at some of the details had I painted the tracks separately, but they were such a pain to attach that I did not want to get any glue on the paint job. Next up will be some final highlights and then basing. Let me know what you think so far!

20140327_210643.jpg

Sorry for the blurry picture. For some reason it's displaying this size here. For a more normal size you can see it here:

http://custodesimperialis.blogspot.com/2014/03/dystopian-legions-prussian-tankette-wip.html

I like your Kettenkarre tankette, will not be using the bases on mine (when I get round to them :rolleyes:) though.

Admittedly not to every ones taste, but will you be weathering the model with some mud on its tracks etc?  If you have could you post some pics? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.