Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

c0rruptd

c0rruptd's Prussians

Hi everybody!

As a long time member (and nuisance ;) ) over in the Dystopian Wars forums, I've been quite interested in the progress and evolution of Dystopian Legions. While I've had a starter box for both the Prussians and Brittania since release, they have taken a bit of a back seat in the painting queue behind the veritable hordes of DW stuff I still have to get through...

But no more!

The one unit I have been waiting for, the Luftlancers, has finally appeared, and with their appearance vanishes the last of my resistance to finally wade in! :)

And so, I've decided to start painting and posting up the pictures of my Prussians (and Brittanians... Later... :P ).

First up: My first Teutonic Armsman!

Teutonic Armsman

Please excuse the sloppiness, just readjusting to painting man-shaped models, not ships/tanks/zeppelins. ;)

Hopefully tonight, I'll have a handful of Grenadiers done to accompany this guy. :)

Cheers,
c0rruptd

Funny we have few similare idea for color schem (blask with white shoulder)

It's actually a dull grey, based off my Fausts from my Dystopian Wars Prussians.  

Fausts

But glad to hear I'm not the only one insane enough to try and paint white shoulder pads...  :lol:

I'm hoping to draw as much of the colour schemes from my Dystopian Wars armies as possible through to my Dystopian Legions ones. :)

I am raiding the nearest FLGS tomorrow (100 km round trip...  <_< ), so I should have some new stuff for basing then. A little barbed wire, maybe some brush or the like... Whatever takes my fancy. It's payday! :P

I am raiding the nearest FLGS tomorrow (100 km round trip...  <_< ), so I should have some new stuff for basing then. A little barbed wire, maybe some brush or the like... Whatever takes my fancy. It's payday! :P

ouch thats a not so local local gaming store!

Don't mean to double post, but here is my Prussian Lieutenant. :)

Prussian Lieutenant

Took me a while to work out his colours... There is only so many shades of grey, and you don't want to get carried away with the blue... :P

Cheers! I'm quite happy with how they turned out, but gotta get another box to take my max-size unit... All of the conscripts! :P

Next up, I'm debating finishing more Teutonic Knights, or finish my Kettenkarre squadron...

Well, I've been busy painting lots of stuff, but since I'm halfway through a painting competition for Dystopian Wars, I've obviously received a whole lot of motivation to paint my Dystopian Legions... :P

So, over the last week, I have finished off a small HMG Grenadier squad!

20140729_222454.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.