Sign in to follow this  
Guest John Bull

Where is the explanation of the game markers?

Guest John Bull

I have downloaded the Armoured Clash pdf and looked at the download section of the Spartan Games website but I cannot see an explanation sheet on the game markers like there is in the Dystopian Wars book. Can someone please state if it exists where I can find it? 

John

It does not exist as far as I know.  Most people are familiar with tokens from DW and there are some specific tokens from Dystopian Legions.  As long as you and your opponent understand what you're trying to indicate with a marker, then it's a moot point.  They are still doing playtesting so maybe that will be one of the issues.

The marker are also in the Armoured Clash Brigadeboxes. The Armylists for Grand Coalition and Imperial Bond are also missing now in the Downloadsection (there are only the Stats of them). The markers also were in the old download PDF of the rulebook.