Druss

Placement of fortifications

ok there is no were in the rule book that tells you were you can set up fortifications, all it says is that they have to be set up first, unlike in the dystopian wars, were its say you can set up fortification up to half way into the table. and one have some idea, I have been using the DW rule but I would like to know what its meant to be please

At present it is regrettably the case that all fortifications need to go in your own delpoyment zone. For some factions with very short range fortifcations (Prussians) this means they are often of little use. Also to further the insanity they do still need to be deployed in command range of the command unit and batalions of fortifications still need to be deployed in base contact!

Hopefully this will change soon!

At present it is regrettably the case that all fortifications need to go in your own delpoyment zone. For some factions with very short range fortifcations (Prussians) this means they are often of little use. Also to further the insanity they do still need to be deployed in command range of the command unit and batalions of fortifications still need to be deployed in base contact!

Hopefully this will change soon!

It says in the fortification documents how to deploy them.

It says in the fortification documents how to deploy them.

Not full it does not say what is max distance in from the board, only that you follow every thing else for a battalion. if that mean 8" that is highly un fair and not good, I have been using the dystopian war update rule for there deployment ie up to 1/2 way in to the board max and a min set distance away from each other, this seam the best allows player to get them in to some use