Sign in to follow this  
Druss

Armoured Clash Airport - Air field - runway

I have been wanting to make this Air field for quite some time. My gaming club wanted to do a game with an air field so this was the incentive I needed (problem is I have that much stuff to paint well you all know that feeling) just is not enough time. Hope you all like it. I am going to put more plains on there when I have cut more off the tokens. This air field is made for armoured class but can be used for dystopian wars as well

Runway1.jpg

Runway3.jpg

Frist I would like you all for your kind word. Next project is to be a fortification but my son was sat playing in his sand pit I have made him, when he turned to me and said daddy this a sand airplane sand field you like it daddy? Like you really really small one.

I said that yes son, that's given me an Idea son you want to help me make a desert air field, so we set to work and below is the results. Other thing is it will also  fit in with my British army land force colours. Hope you all like

desertairsmall3.jpg

desertair2small.jpg

Little bit more work to do like plains etc. and tyre makes on runway