Sign in to follow this  
Retired_Admin

August 2013 Release: Operation Sirocco

Operation Sirocco is the newest member of our Dystopian Wars Campaign book series, and along with delivering an exciting and in-depth campaign setting in and around North Africa, this book also sees the first printed version of our brigade-level Armoured Clash ground warfare rules.

Campaign Book: Operation Sirocco

This Campaign book will be shipping from 21st August 2013. From today, you can place your advance orders in the Spartan Games Online Store to ensure you do not miss out on these exciting new releases.

So who all thinks SG has secret mind reading black technology at their disposal?  -raises his hand-  When AC first game out I was thinking North African campaign for my KoB and PE forces.  Now we have a campaign book for just that.

Indeed.

I take it this means that AC rules are out of Beta? I wonder if there will have been any changes? I also wonder if all the force lists will be in the book or if they will still be in pdf.

Indeed.

I take it this means that AC rules are out of Beta? I wonder if there will have been any changes? I also wonder if all the force lists will be in the book or if they will still be in pdf.

I was wondering the same thing.  And if they include all the force lists, will these be updated to include some of the new heavy flyers coming out.

Sounds like this is going to be one heavy tome what with the following in it

campaign story

missions / scenarios

AC rules

AC lists ?

AC stats?

DW model stats ?  If these are in the book is it just the ones with out the PDF docs on line?

Sounds like this is going to be one heavy tome what with the following in it

campaign story

missions / scenarios

AC rules

AC lists ?

AC stats?

DW model stats ?  If these are in the book is it just the ones with out the PDF docs on line?

Page Count:  192, it may very well have the entirety of AC in it.

I just got the newsletter by email. Armoured Clash is in the book: "...This book also sees the first physical print of the exciting Armoured Clash ground combat rules,..." ---SG from the newsletter.

There is a lot of stuff announced in this newsletter that interests me and unlike some previous release announcements I am rather excited about this one. Here are some highlights:

• DW Britannia - new submarine, resembles the Vanguard designwise (like they are from the same shipyard) with additional fins and features.
  • DW Prussia - you guys get a submarine.
  • DW Blazing Sun - there is a War Gyro on the way sporting that massive triple turret from the heavy walker. B)
  • DW Russia - support elements boxed set: Spare Tiny Flyers, Repair Ships, Carrier all in a bundle. :D :D
  • DL Prussia - New Sergeant with a sniper scope.
  • DL Britannia - A pair of highlander figures one of which is a sergeant.

My specific reasons for a bit of excitement:

1. I avidly collect submarine models even if they are not from one of my fleets,
  2. I have a small force of Russians but none of what is in the support set,
  3. my first, main, and principle fleet is Japan and I have always liked that triple turret.

My specific reasons for a bit of excitement:

1. I avidly collect submarine models even if they are not from one of my fleets,
  2. I have a small force of Russians but none of what is in the support set,
  3. my first, main, and principle fleet is Japan and I have always liked that triple turret.

I have a growing Japanesse fleet myself, and that caught my eye as well.  That support box made my want list, along with the KoB and PE ones.  If my Russian fleet wasn't complete I'd jump one of those boxes as well, but alas it's nearly complete.  I just need some Pesets and another repair ship.