We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

alamo

Show your Planetfall support

This thread is to let Spartan know that there is support for Planetfall and in order to do that if you want to see this game really go please list your forces.

Hopefully someone will see it and maybe throw us a bone...Below are all full squads..

Terran...

7 MBT,2 Heavy suits, 4 light suits,2 Lancer,2 quad 90, 2 m54ac,3 recon,3 nidhogg,3 vtol,2 heavy tank,2 spiders,1 atlas.

Dindrenzi...

5 gaunt,5TD,2 heavy suits, 4 light suits,2 onager, 2 estock, 4 stormcaller, 3 dagger,3 pilum, 1 vtol, 2 heavy tank,2 walker, 1 haros.

Planetfall is a really fun game and hope it will be supported and if they know others are willing to spend their $$ on it and have an investment already in it possibly we can get some info or updates. thanks for your support!!!

pax

I bought the planetfall kickstarter when it was released I got the dindrenzi set and convinced azreal to get the terran set but the six month delay between the boxset and the release of the rest of the range has pretty much killed any intrested in the game around my area and we had another friend waiting for sorylians so unless planetfall gets a real push from studio Sparta ill give it a miss ,which is a shame cause I was looking forward to invading planets in the firestorm universe

I have about the same forces as Alamo.   More races would be excellent but I am tired of begging these people to support their own product or deign to visit here with updates.  I really wanted to see some different styles with the Aquans, the Sorylians or the Relthozans.

I really like the look of this game and really like the minis and rules. I would really enjoy getting into this game. Can I order it now, or is it preorder? I usually bought from local stores, so I am not internet-educated on this, what is Spartan Studio?

My oldest son (19) and I want to get into this game together.

I really like the look of this game and really like the minis and rules. I would really enjoy getting into this game. Can I order it now, or is it preorder? I usually bought from local stores, so I am not internet-educated on this, what is Spartan Studio?

My oldest son (19) and I want to get into this game together.

[

/quote]

As far as I know the starter boxes are being reworked and are not out yet the free rules are on the studio Sparta site..hope this helps a little

Hello Spartan  monitors , just to let you know that there is a number of us who would like to see this game click. Yes I know we are at the bottom but remember us and anything  you can tell us about anything concerning this game would be appreciated.

Yes I know we are outnumbered a paltry 3-1 by your other heavy-hitters but we are here and please throw us a bone, stick,tidbit...just something..starter boxes for new players?

Thanks for reply!

YES we're still down here!

FINALLY SOMETHING...thank you for that tidbit at least we won't starve to death yet..maybe a flicker of hope! Any word on remade starter boxes for new players? As you can see there are some waiting to hear about the new terran/din. starters.

Or maybe new faction info?

I bought the terran starter hen it first came out along with a load of blisters but my friends were unsure of it and the fact that the starter boxes disappeared just killed it for them so I hope that they bring back those boxes and support the game a little more.

Neil said there will be a chunk of info next week...

Thanks sawbones12 for the info...hoping this info will be helpful to new players awaiting starter boxes release and the few and the brave that have taken the leap of faith and built up somewhat decent size  forces. Again thank you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.