Sign in to follow this  
Druss

Question on force make up

hello I am new to armour clash have been playing dystopian wars since it came out. but trying to work out the following, in the Russian rules section of armour clash

"A Russian Coalition Armoured Brigade can contain between zero and two Corps Level Asset Formations, chosen from:

Up to one Armoured Battle Brigade Detachment and a second Armoured Battle Brigade Detachment or a White Air Army Asset."

does this mean that I have to take one armoured battle brigade detachment before I can take a White Air Army Asset?

Many thanks for taking the time to read this post

Druss

Slightly funny wording on that one but basically no you dont.

What it is trying to get across is that your two Corps level assets can either be 2 Armoured Battle Brigades or one Armoured Battle Brigade and one White Army Air asset. You can also have just one Corps level asset which can be either one but you cannot have 2 White army Air assets.

the only compulsory selection is that you must take a Shock Armoured Regiment as your compulsory Combat formation.