Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sapper

2nd Battalion Royal Canadian Rifles

Hello all,

Long time lurker and first time poster here. I just finished working on my Sky Hussar section from the KoB starter set and I figured they would be a good way to introduce myself!  :) I plan to use this thread as a painting log to keep me motivated as I roll through my DL collection, hopefully I'll be able to stay on track!

As for a little bit of fluff, you've probably noticed the title of this thread and yes; I made my Brits Canadians! Most of the infantry will be members of the RCR's although some elements (according to my fluff) are from different branches. The Sky Hussars are a good example. Rather than think of them as light cavalry, I imagine them as the fabled "Rocket Marines" we know and love from DW. I enjoy thinking of them in this way as it adds a greater scope to games. Just imagine that somewhere off the board there is a giant Resolution Class Landship crawling in support of the infantry advance!  :D

The models were very fun to paint up and I think I'll hand things over to them now.

post-3362-0-71126500-1370495364_thumb.jp

post-3362-0-67572700-1370495370_thumb.jp

There's more pictures on my blog which you can find in my signature!

Chimo!

At the time I was torn between painting them white or gold so I decided to simply leave them red. I'm still not sure what colour I'll use if I decide to go back to them.

Thanks for the reply!

-Chimo!

Hello again all! Another update, this time for my KoB Lieutenant that I finished recently. There are some aspects of the model that I'm not quite happy with, and I might go back to.  :rolleyes: Can't wait until SG releases the CoA for this game, my friend's really chomping at the bit to get in on this!

Pictures!

Lieutenant

Lieutenant 2

As always, check the link in my sig for more pictures!

Have a good one!

-Chimo!

Edit: Fixed some grammatical errors.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.