Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sneegler

My KoB work in progress thread

I just picked up a starter for legions yesterday and decided on KoB while my buddy is going FSA.  I've only played one game so far but i'm in love.  Off an on played Wars but this suits my style just fine too.  I feel like if I keep posting pics of my work it will motivate me to keep going since i'm terrible about actually finishing a faction for painting.

post-3337-0-63385100-1370058620_thumb.jp

Well after a second very short night of painting I do have more progress.  Very rough work just working on getting the base scheme down.  I did actually manage to play my first 2 real games.  Lost both but I had a blast playing them.

2SPjqI4.jpg

vyfR8gC.jpg

jy0F9fJ.jpg

I usually prefer less flames on my rocket packs but these look quite effective, excellent work! Don't forget to issue asbestos pants to your Hussars... ;)

I tend to favor muted greys and blues for my army theme so the flames make the unit really pop compared to everyone else

Did some work on the sergeant to really hash out my forces color theme, just gotta go over him with some more detailing but the main colors are there.  Also need to get a better picture taking set up so I can avoid that glare.

4Oh02bN.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.