Sign in to follow this  
emmachine

Missing Models for AC

Hi,

There are some Models, already missing.

The missing models are:

- Baronet Class Infantry Command Tank (KoB)

- Royal Oak Pattern Sovereign Land Ship (KoB)

- Poltava Light Tank (RC)

- Metzger 'Saint Michael' (PE)

And from Storm of Steel

- Land Dreadnought 'Alexander Nevski' (RC)

When will the models released.

Most important are the Baronet Class Infantry Command Tank and the Poltava Light Tank because, there are Formations, which are not playable without them.

Also the COA MkII Ork and Janus walkers are only available in the big boxes. While this is not technically 'missing' it is as good as for those of us who have more than enough of everything else in the box!

The problem is, not everybody buy all things directly from the producer onlineshop, so the Miniatures aren't availible for them (Gamers, who doesn't live in UK). What is the problem with packing them in blisters and make them available to the other shop, which sell Dystopian Wars. So Spartan Games will sell more of these Miniatures.

The problem is, not everybody buy all things directly from the producer onlineshop, so the Miniatures aren't availible for them (Gamers, who doesn't live in UK). What is the problem with packing them in blisters and make them available to the other shop, which sell Dystopian Wars. So Spartan Games will sell more of these Miniatures.

+1... please!!!!

You download You Look Like a Nail's cards.

Really?

not to belittle Nails work, his cards are excellant, but I am surprised by this. Effectivley the offical rules are only available on a fan website. 

Also although lots of DW players are on these forums I would be that the majority in the world are not. How are they meant to find these stats?

I strongly think that these stats should be on the main Spartan website. The FSA landtrain stats are so why not these?

Another thing. I know most of you lot have money, but as a student, I don't want to pay battleship costs for a blister's equivalent. Ive little doubt that in blisters, these'd be no more'n £7.50, not £9 for 6.

An update on some of the new additions in the Parts Service to help counter the difficulties that have been raised:

The following rule now applies (1st number = number of Covenant of Antarctica Janus Class Small Walkers/Russian Coalition Poltova Class Light Tanks/Kingdom of Britannia Baronet Class Infantry Command Tank purchased from the Parts Service in one transaction --> 2nd number = Number of Covenant of Antarctica Janus Class Small Walkers/Russian Coalition Poltova Class Light Tanks/Kingdom of Britannia Baronet Class Infantry Command Tank you will receive):

1 --> 1

2 --> 2

3 --> 3

4 --> 4

5 --> 20

6 --> 21

7 --> 22

8 --> 23

9 --> 24

10--> 40 

This means that you can get a set of 20 Covenant of Antarctica Janus Class Small Walkers, Russian Coalition Poltava Class Light Tanks or Kingdom of Britannia Infantry Command Tanks for £7.50.

I agree. Although I'll never need twenty, it would nice to be able to get six for a full infantry battalion, without spending too much.

Edit: I completely forgot to thank spartan for their changes. Many thanks!