gb030104

Covenant of Antarctica Colour Scheme Database

Battleship and the like are not yet ready to be shown. So here we go with some fishes Diogenes. I'll add up more pic's after having finished the other stuff.

Diogenes 1.jpg

Diogenes 2.jpg

I must admit it is a rather simple scheme but I'm still learning how to paint such small things  :) and those small ship may well be painted in such a manner that they might not be seen as easily.

NC

post-4991-0-43376700-1399224369_thumb.jp

post-4991-0-07328200-1399224397_thumb.jp

Good camouflage! Just don't forget to activate them in your turn! (I have far too frequently forgotten about units of smalls or submarine tokens because they blended in with the table)

I admire the steady hand it must have taken to get those yellow dots in the right place!

Thank you! I guess I'll develop my colour scheme step by step by painting my tiny little things up from the smallest to the biggest. To avoid missing an activation I place a die next to every squadron already activated. One could do better bey putting this die on the stat card so you always see what's left to activate. Those yellow dots are easy to place (even for Naptain "shaky jake" Cemo). Just hold the model with one hand and lean the hand with the paintbrush on this hand. Now you have a kind of firm connection. The next thing is I use a drop of paint on the brush and just dip it on the appropriate spot.

NC

my clockwork themed COA fleet

Those are awesome. I would love to steal the scheme, but I am not sure I could do the layering on the browns as well as you.  And forget it on the freehand work.  It really is amazing.

Hey guys here is my effort at The CoA. The scheme is a bit traditional I know, but it is my first time painting a mostly white force so wanted to give it a go.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/4bebjhz85240q4l/AAAB5V-u-7I3cNgkdR8MsvbXa.

Ps, don't know how to post actual pics on here so I'm sharing via dropbox. Let me know if you can't see them. Oh and the battleships are The CNS Darwin and CNS Wallace.