Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThorinXV

Thorins FSA

@Geddon- No the Walze doesn't come with a Tank Commander. The Prussians just aren't manly to poke their heads out of their impenetrable tanks.

That, or the Walze's hatches are just below/in front of the tanks main cannon so it is to dangerous an area to stand for hearing and bodily damage.

@Geddon- No the Walze doesn't come with a Tank Commander. The Prussians just aren't manly to poke their heads out of their impenetrable tanks.

That, or the Walze's hatches are just below/in front of the tanks main cannon so it is to dangerous an area to stand for hearing and bodily damage.

I think, its because they are not manly enough^^.

On my Blog there are also some unboxing pics. Have a look here: http://artsnmore.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/schweres-geschutz-der-fsa-pioneer-ironclad/

"Unfortunately" for the most of the members here, the blog entry is written in prussian... well, I mean german language.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.