Sign in to follow this  
Urlock Gaur

My email answers

Hi Matt,

Glad to hear you are enjoying armoured Clash. Thanks for your feedback - we always want to keep improving our games!

The Kingdom of Britannia fortifications file has now been replaced.

Regarding Disorder Checks, the example is incorrect - you only take a disorder check after a unit is destroyed, not damaged (unless the optional 'Critical Hit' table rules are being used and the relevant result is rolled).

If several Battalions within a formation make spotting attempts against the same target, the best result is used. This allows you to try and improve a bad spotting attempt, but doesn't penalise you if the second roll is even worse!

Kind Regards, Chris Worth

If several Battalions within a formation makespotting attempts against the same target, the best result is used. This allows you to try and improve a bad spotting attempt, but doesn't penalize you if the second roll is even worse!

So this means you can't stack spotting markers a a battalion? Oh well, too bad.

I forgot about the disorder check part completely :/ Urlock's post was in March and the rulebook was given a new edition in August. I reckon the answers Urlock got are most correct (they just sound more right to me), and I think this is a failure to update the rulebook properly

I still haven't had a reply to the mail I sent in August :(