Sign in to follow this  
Hugeonic

Base Sizes?

I originally decided not to base my land models, and no longer have the bases for some of them.

I searched in the store, but the only replacement bases I could find are Flying bases. 

Are all medium tanks on the same base size?

Are all Landships on the same base size?

What about Small tanks?

What about Dreads?

Any odd base sizes?

Guest Delboy

Perhaps it would be a good idea for Spartan to sell the bases on the store?

I have lost a few bases myself and wouldn't mind paying a bit of a premium to replace them.

I originally decided not to base my land models, and no longer have the bases for some of them.

I searched in the store, but the only replacement bases I could find are Flying bases. 

Are all medium tanks on the same base size?

Are all Landships on the same base size?

What about Small tanks?

What about Dreads?

Any odd base sizes?

For some reason I think the Land Ships might have a variety of bases, but all close in size. The small tanks are on 25x25mm bases... ...but why do you need that one? when the tanks are permanently attached.

For some reason I think the Land Ships might have a variety of bases, but all close in size. The small tanks are on 25x25mm bases... ...but why do you need that one? when the tanks are permanently attached.

Those are the "Ironclads" or Tokens.. looks like there are new tanks considered "Small" tanks.. like the KoB Foxhound Light Tank.

I did see in the Gallery though, that it appears to be on the same base as a Medium sized Cromwell Bombard..

Perhaps it would be a good idea for Spartan to sell the bases on the store?

I have lost a few bases myself and wouldn't mind paying a bit of a premium to replace them.

When my landship's base broke, I wrote to the webstore and asked them to consider stocking bases. I got an email back from dispatch@spartangames saying they'd talk to someone about it, and they sent me a new base to replace it. I haven't heard anything else, so it's impossible to know what's going on, but I imagine that if enough people expressed their interest it'd become a priority for them.