Sign in to follow this  
theIronSoldier

Taking Advantage Of The Uncharted Seas Sale

Are there any pieces from US that could be put to use in DW? How do the models scale next to DW ones?

I was looking through the terrain pieces, and a lot of them look like they would cross over nicely.

Any ships?

I have often thought that while the major military powers could afford all the expensive Sturginium based technologies, the civilian world might easily be plodding along with wooden sailing vessels common in the late 1800's.

Also, most of the Iron Dwarves stuff looks like it would cross over nicely. Maybe a merc faction?

Edited by theIronSoldier

I believe that the scale is the same, I know the scenery work well together. As for the ships I'm not too sure if they fit thematically. But with the many and varied affects of sturginium, who knows what's possible.

They tend to do the templates with specal offers. I got mine when i picked up the island terrain bundle at xmas. Only problem now is every time anybody plays at our venue i have to take those and my writeable tokens down.