Giovanni

Fsa "texas" Glory Fleet: Dreadnought F.s.f.s. Missouri Bb-32

Hi Guys

FSA "TEXAS" glory fleet: Dreadnought F.S.F.S. Missouri BB-325

After posting the first two twin carrier that I modified and painted for a dear customer in Texas, now is time of Drednough:

I hope you like them.

359382295.jpg

If you Click on pictures, you can see entire hi res photo gallery.

359382311.jpg

Giovanni, it is good to see you back in the forums once more, and your work is up to its usual spectacular standard (still get joy from looking at that "Borg" Relthoza fleet you did).

Have you spoken to spartan about prehaps publishing a "master class" article or two, outlining how you paint some of these masterpieces? I for one would be very interested in them.

Giovanni, it is good to see you back in the forums once more, and your work is up to its usual spectacular standard (still get joy from looking at that "Borg" Relthoza fleet you did).

Have you spoken to spartan about prehaps publishing a "master class" article or two, outlining how you paint some of these masterpieces? I for one would be very interested in them.

I totally agree with draco84oz, I would love to know how you produce such fine looking minis.

I normally don't gush over other peoples paint work but your stuff looks amazing.....I thought I had a good grasp on painting minis but I'm floored by the depth of detail.....I would love to see a tutorial in the future

I say to you, to respond to all:

As I said on other occasions, unfortunately for me it is difficult to find the time to do tutorial, although I'd like.

The only tutorial I've done is gone to a magazine model (Game Forces Nr. 28), and I do not know when I can make another one :P
Have patience ;)
... and then ... my secrets are deadly, and if I were to reveal them to you after I kill you!  :ph34r:

I prefer mine.... Just kidding. I'm an admirer of your work Giovanni, and just looking at these FSA fleet gives me a feeling of shame about mine. Not only I like the technique you are using to paint miniatures, but also the work you are spending to paint only the details is amazing! I don't like the bases on the miniatures (please don't misunderstand me, they look wonderful and the water effects are just stunning, it's just that i don't like bases on Dystopian Wars naval models^^) I'll certainly never been able to let you paint one of my fleets, but your work is always motivating me to push my self to a better painting standard. 

In summary: This fleet looks amazing!  :D