Giovanni

Fsa "texas" Glories Fleet: Twin Carriers

Hi Guys

I am happy to be back!   :)

Is a long time since I do not participate in the comunity and I'm sorry, now I will try to catch up.
For any request, question or curiosity do not skimp by contact me!

FSA "TEXAS" glory fleet: twin Carriers

These are the two twin carrier that I modified and painted for a dear customer in Texas (...a short post the photos of the rest of the fleet).

I would like to point out to you the change I made:
 - on the rotors drive side (permuted from dreadnought),
 - on position of the aircraft on the above flight deck (on the carrier with green aircraft),
as well as handling the movement trays I have created for tokens wings.

I hope you like them.

359382152.jpg

If you Click on pictures, you can see entire hi res photo gallery.

359382207.jpg

Loving the brass names on the bases and tft trays. Wish i was on the same landmass as you in painting skill. Looking at this forum for me is sometimes like a chubby fat girl looking at vouge.

I have the advantage of having 23 years of experience in modeling, also do it as a my main job! So do not despair! you will learn, as well as I've learned ;)

Very nice! Like the deck on tha carriers

If they could only uppdate the older FSA to the new style paddles or make pewter accessories to attach to the older ones i would get FSA, Right now im contemplating making molds of the new paddles and sticking them to the old ones, but that might just be to much work.... 

Is the outer piece (the smaler one) of the dreadnought paddle the same size as the battleship paddles?

... Right now im contemplating making molds of the new paddles and sticking them to the old ones, but that might just be to much work.... 

is exactly the work that I've done ... ;)

Is the outer piece (the smaler one) of the dreadnought paddle the same size as the battleship paddles?

Sorry... Unfortunately no... the initial project also contemplated changing the battleship, but they are too small compared with the dreadnought.