Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSA Michael

Dl Painting Contest For February 2013

Hello and welcome.  Time to start the February painting competition and there have been some rule changes!  To enter simply post a picture of your unassembled and unpainted model(s).  Then post a picture of your completed entry and you are in.  Since we love to know how you paint your models you get a free vote by posting a WIP picture.  This means that if you take 3 WIP pictures you get three vote free!  When you have posted your finished entry people will start voting on your post by "liking" it.  Any tie will resolved as both people wining!  Whoever wants too can join, but if your a huge painting studio please remember that we also have new painters who are just learning the ropes!

This months theme: Supporting units

Any complete veteran or battalion support unit with any choice of upgrades

Have fun! 

I thought we weren't limiting it to type of minis, as there's not a great deal out yet. All my Supporting units are painted up already. Unless the HMGs are a supporting unit that is, but I don't know yet).

Me too. I've actually painted all my Minis.I hope SG will make an update, because of the HMGs (I think they are Support) how many HMGs are 1 section???? 1,2 or three????

Hi there,

it´s a pity, but I have no pictures of my unpainted or wip Kettenkarre (I have never made a photo of something not finished  :P ). I think I come in with the 3rd wave.

Greetings Piper

Everyone is welcome.  With February being so short it is only fair, and of course wave 3 had something to do with it.  I am changing the competitions in the future to coincide with release of new models.  As a result this will be the last competition based on what month it is.  Until more models have been released and there are many option the competitions will be based around release dates. The next painting competition will be wave 4, whenever that comes out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.