Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSA Michael

Dl Painting Contest For January 2013!

j-rom can join.  I am making several changes to the rules:

1.  No deadline for entering.  I think this turned some people off...

2.  For each 2 WIP photos posted you get a free "like"

3.  More freedom of choice. I think even characters was limiting.

@ Michael, thank u for the changes.

For me, as German I have sometimes little Problems with the translation:

so here are my questions: everyone can give "1like" in this contest?
                                          someone who painted 2 minis (FSA Major and Croc) can give "2likes"???

Uh,  Mattdog, reread the rules, the models cannot be assembled, let alone painted, before Feb 1st.  Also please get rid of the pics and your post above since I only want people to see this for this weekend.  Sorry.  Everyone gets one like, no matter how many figures you entered.

ok michael i thought you've changed the rules. it was my mistake because you wrote "Any complete".....complete" is the same as "finished" in German.

so no february contest for me, my whole army is painted, and the new release is in the end of february/ or march.

done. now I know wa6ht you mean if you wrote, 1 free like. you changed the rules after i've posted my finished model, damn. If someone wants to see my WIP Pictures, here they are.

58208_330660153713656_806727904_n.jpg

13712_330660173713654_751922738_n.jpg

good morning, it's the last day of the contest and there are no new entries. there was a little hope that more people would join this contest after michael had changed the rules.

noone???? ok.

it's seems like after Michaels choice and Ureels "Like" we have a Draw.

Ureel, I said that I like your Minis but I would wait to give other Members a chance (My "Like"). So there are no new entries, here is my "like" for you, so you are 1 ahead of me and you deserve it.

I think both of us are winners because we have joined this contest. Thanks for the congratulations, it was a close decision.

Thanx to the the guys that supported us and thank you Michael for making this contest.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.