tank0625

Official Marauders & Mercenaries Thread: OSO OmniDyne

I finely had time to read the background information on the Rift. I see Omnidyne is at war with the Syndicate. Their trying to take the Rift from the Syndicate. I see some fun games ahead with these two.

No surprise to me that Omnidyne made Pathogen X9-V. I knew these evil corporations would be behind it.

I dont think i have the equipment to weight it sry. Dont have any baking weight/scales or something like that at home.

Btw i hope i can paint some more stuff in January because i have at least one weeks of vacations there, probably this beast will one of my top candidates. One of the gunships is already started and the dread is silver.

Actually spartan did this at some pictures in motr. It might be possible that they will release it a battleship. However I think it would be nicer if they had a own model for the battleship. Moreover if they already decided to use it as battleship they could've simply released it when the dread was available. So I guess they are still thinking about options.

There's a picture floating around with one of the halves on it's own painted up, and I think someone said it was noted in MoTR as a battleship? So I guess it can't be all that far off from a release.

Though, I did think much the same thing about that repair station. (Which I have to say, has been doing the best impression of a ninja I have ever seen)

Perhaps it was just a placeholder? Or they plan onusing he basic shape, but adding some bits to it? (a bit like Nausica and Retribution share the same gun-hull part, they might just add some turrets etc. onto the "half-hull" to make it into real ship.)