Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cocolia

Prussian Empire

They look great! Love the tank driver. What is that you have put on the front of it?

Thanks :-) Head is from Bauhaus Ducal Militia (Warzone) and in the front of tankette is backpack from UNA Tac Arm (AT-43)... :-)

Ah you were faster than me :D

I paint the objectives at the moment, but have only 4 finished. I think the PE Players are the most assiduous painter. Your army, the terrain and the objectives look really great, but why have you not painted the PE flag as your objective? But I think you have the same idea for taking the objectives for warmachine (Khador), . . . I am playing Menoth :ph34r:

Greetings Piper

Ah you were faster than me :D

I paint the objectives at the moment, but have only 4 finished. I think the PE Players are the most assiduous painter. Your army, the terrain and the objectives look really great, but why have you not painted the PE flag as your objective? But I think you have the same idea for taking the objectives for warmachine (Khador), . . . I am playing Menoth :ph34r:

Greetings Piper

Heh... Thanks :-)

Objectives fits perfectly for warmachine/hordes... We playing wm/h more often than dystopian legions in our gaming club... I have menoth, cryx and everblight armies... I used khador symbol because its simplest to paint :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.