Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mattdog

God Save The Queen (The Kingdom Of Britannia)

An armoured train?  Cool idea, but seems more Prussian, American, or Russian than British.  Could just be my factual self! ;)

FSA Michael

Britian is the is the hole reason, why we have train today, we are the birthplace of railways my dear chap :) and the industral revolution

Mattdog your painting fantatic mate

Wow, Mattdog, I really admire your "natural" finish to your models.  All the weathering, especially the mud-soaked knees, is impressive.  I tend to paint my stuff as "new off the production line" but your minis look aces.

thank you boomgoose. this minis was my "first contact" with weathering effect. all my others minis look like you've said "new off the production line"^^

thanks that you like it, hope to see more of your stuff

Good morning,

thats my call to arms ^^. My Colonel MacDonald needs your support. He's a part of the DL January Painting Contest.
If he looks good to you because of colour scheme and painting you can show your support if u "like" him.

The Deadline is January the 31st

We have still 2 entries until now.

Ureel is also a part of that contest so please take a view of his awesome minis, too.

Choose which minis you like more.

Remember, it's war but we are still Gentlemen to.....it's your choice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.