Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sasori

My Britannian Force

After what seems like an age of the forums being down, i can finally present to you all my Britannian force. The Sergeant is done, and the Riflemen (with Drummer Boy) and Lieutenant are following swiftly after.

Without further ado, some pictures!

IMG_7717.JPG

More pics of this moustachioed miniature can be found here.

Comments and criticisms are always welcome.

Allright, here are some WIPs of the rest of the section.

IMG_7718.JPG

These guys are almost finished in reality, but I will wait till they're complete before posting the rest of the pics.

I was experimenting with a red bundercoat, as a way of speeding up my painting time, i think it worked quite well.

I'm going to sneak this guy in here. He's not a spartan mini, but he fits in well enough. I used him to test the colours for my South Essex Section. He may be a lietenant, he may be a Sergeant, I have't yet decided.

The mini is from the Reaper Chronoscope range. He'll be based up to match the rest of the army soon.

IMG_8186.JPGIMG_8187.JPG

More WIPs of my Tankettes. A bit more weathering and detailing to go. I also found that the centre of gravity of the tankettes, after I added the tracks, was too far forward, so they don't sit flat on the table. This means I will have to use the bases. I don't mind though, that will allow me some scenic modelling, which is always fun!

IMG_8223.JPG

IMG_8224.JPG

IMG_8225.JPG

IMG_8227.JPG

IMG_8230.JPG

As always, more pics and info here.

The bases are taking their own sweet time to be made (I need to go buy more polyfilla). In the meantime, here are some more WIPs of the KRRC 60th Rifle Section. Inking all done, just need to go over them with some highlights and the likes to finish them off.

IMG_8276.JPGIMG_8277.JPG

More WIPs of my Tankettes. A bit more weathering and detailing to go. I also found that the centre of gravity of the tankettes, after I added the tracks, was too far forward, so they don't sit flat on the table. This means I will have to use the bases. I don't mind though, that will allow me some scenic modelling, which is always fun!

IMG_8225.JPG

Love the rust coming down from those rivets!

On the balance front, I glued a penny at to the bottom rear of my tankettes. Works a charm :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.