Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Agis

1St Prussian Grenadier

Hi folks,

1st posting here - be gentle... B)

Dystopian_Legion_Preussen_1.jpg

Beautiful cast mini. The only "complain" from my side is the size.

They are really big, 40mm tall minis that are not fitting to any other VSF range around.

I fear that this might affect sales since many gamers - like myself - are using their miniatures not only for the intended game... ;)

Be gentle my ass, you have always been a great painter of miniatures, I figure you could paint a piece of cardboard and make it look good. Nice work as always. I also thought they were big, but the detail seems to be worth it though.

Great nice painting mate very Franco-Prussian war just the way ill be painting my ones. Did you use prussian blue on the uniform?

Oh 40mm too eh? Well that's not a problem for me.

Hi folks,

1st posting here - be gentle... B)

Dystopian_Legion_Preussen_1.jpg

Beautiful cast mini. The only "complain" from my side is the size.

They are really big, 40mm tall minis that are not fitting to any other VSF range around.

I fear that this might affect sales since many gamers - like myself - are using their miniatures not only for the intended game... ;)

Hi there, I like that Range because I don't mix my Army with other Minis and don't use my Minis for other Systems. There are no Problems with the Terrain I use 1:48 Spur 0 in Railroad Models. Spartan Games did the right Step to make their Minis unique.

Matt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.