Nazduruk_Bugzappa

I Just Cracked The 10K-Mark!

I dread to think what my totals are. Last time I counted I had over 7k worth of Her Majesty's finest, with a few thousands worth of French, Antarctican and now Russians wandering around.

The question is: What's the composition?

edit: Oh, and we want pictures as proof :)

...but that means i'll have to finish painting them...
:wacko:

true, my FSA only need to have the Infantry counters painted, but i've been lazy with the others. they're anywhere between 90%(KoB) to "...umm, i've glued the bits on..." (Uncharted Seas IH)

My FSA list:

3x Saratogas (+3x Springfields each)

2x Enterprises (1x Shield+K-drive, 1x Dual-Shield; +3x Springfields each)

2x Independence (+3x Springfields each)

1x Hospital Ship (converted from an Independence, counts as a Titan Transport; +3x Springfields, {and an "Air-Ambulance"}

3x 3x Lexingtons

3x 2x Princetons

3x 4x Reveres

3x 4x Guilfords

8x 4x Augusta

1x Alamo

2x Washingtons (and 2x w/l Washingtons also)

3x 3x Yorktowns

4x 3x Trentons

2x 6x Pioneers

4x 5x Pioneers

2x Savannahs

2x Valleys

4x 4x A17s

2x 3x JHs

2x 4x Lees

3x 4x Freedoms

4x Landing Fields

1x Bunker Complex

2x Towers

10x Infantry

28x "spare" TFs

you have a problem nazz ! you should speak to soeone .... proffesional !! i on the other hand dont own the french land forces so there is still one more thing for me to collect so i dont have a problem ... really :blink:

Nah, I bet he is posting this just to fish for someone else who has 10k points, and then organise a 10k vs. 10k battle.

Nah, I bet he is posting this just to fish for someone else who has 10k points, and then organise a 10k vs. 10k battle.

that would only take a week or two plus another week of rules "disscusian "

then again i could use a holiday to nth queensland again B)

I got a bit carried away with the Ruskies (once I'd got over Hurricane Season) and now have a few more of them than I need (We seriously need an embarrassed smiley)

I've got:

3 Dreadnoughts

3 Carriers

4 Naval box sets (40 Frigates, 40 tfts, 12 Cruisers, 8 Bombers and 4 Battleships)

3 additional Cruisers

6 Gunships

9 Destroyers

3 small flyers

1 large flyer

1 Bunker

and 2 weeks off work to get some painting done

We once played a Battlefleet Gothic game with about 10k Points (i honestly dont remember anymore if 10k per side or overall). The amount of models is raughly the same (a little less for BFG maybe), the moves take i little longer in BFG i think. I think we made it to the 3rd round or so on one evening. But we had several players on each side moving simultaneously. Was a fun match.

i can see the happy looks on my family's faces as i take them on a holiday to bermuda ! just wondering how i hide my fleets from my wife and explain long absences ? im pictureing a bad copy of a robyn williams movie !

Hiding stuff is one of the tell-tale signs of addiction