pezhetairoi

Official Marauders & Mercenaries Thread: STL Syndicate

Typically I only focus on DWs, but the other day I was checking out the FS:A background...and then the Models...

*drools*

Oops sorry, forgot to mention the the syndicate models are amazing.  I might have to convince a couple of people to get into that game now too

Is there any news on the Syndicate battlestation, or is battlestations only used in "create your own" scenarios? Just wondering if there is going to be any station anytime soon, would certainly differentiate the Syndicate from the rest of the fleets out there.

I doubt you can use the existing TA-4 or the Geminon repair station as "official" battlestations. They are also very ugly compared the current Syndicate models :P

Indeed, the Corsairs surprise me, they are a bit longer then I thought and they really got that look that they would just ram those front "rams" into enemy ships and board them with a cutlass in their hand, love it! :P

What does the "looted" actually mean? What is the difference between it and the Zenial League and Kurak Alliance % also listed? As far as I understand it and played, it does stand for the core fleets only, but they also belong to the Alliances/Leagues.

There's a small table in the booklet, describing which ships of the main six can be looted, and what boons/downgrades can they buy. They're...well, looted as opposed to Alliance ships which you buy as is and from another % limit.

They arrived in beta earlier this week.  No ETA yet for publication.

Great news! I've been kinda holding off on what I want to play for 2.0, and the MotR factions are really what I've been waiting for.