Sign in to follow this  
MooseMCA

(Robot)Man Of Steel!

Ugh you had to go there didn't you :P

Yes, but in all honesty it has a ring to it, doesn't it? :lol:

Why are all the FSA players discussing incorporating Canadian equipment into their force? Hands off you've got your own to be getting on with. Some people are never satisfied. :rolleyes:

Pfft. Don't make me go all NAFTA on you. ;)

I only say this as you seem convinced that the Canadians will be aliies? What happens when you make the inevitable grab for Alaska and escalate the Bering Strait incident? :huh:

I expect that when I purchase the equipment for my Illinois and Michigan State Militias from the Canadians, they won't be concerned with getting it back. ^_^

I only say this as you seem convinced that the Canadians will be aliies? What happens when you make the inevitable grab for Alaska and escalate the Bering Strait incident? :huh:

It would be war with the Russians - they currently hold Alaska.

I expect that when I purchase the equipment for my Illinois and Michigan State Militias from the Canadians, they won't be concerned with getting it back. ^_^

And the KoB would be unlikely to sanction any bloodletting between a major ally, and either a second major ally or a dominion. So, likely to remain Russian for the time being.

Any treaty where the Bear loses Alaska would not be a good one. What could the FSA offer in return? Can't see them swapping a slice of Central America for the snow. Russians are pretty territorial by and large (well, Tsarist Russia certainly).

Any treaty where the Bear loses Alaska would not be a good one. What could the FSA offer in return? Can't see them swapping a slice of Central America for the snow. Russians are pretty territorial by and large (well, Tsarist Russia certainly).

True, the FSA could always offer to share it robot tech with them maybe.

....and painted blue and white with a maple leaf on thier chest......and then my red and white JH can match up on a frozen lake St. Clair

Even tho I'm not a hockey fan, I wouldn't dare doom any faction with the cursed Toronto Maple Leafs livery.

As an aside, my KoB fleet has always been themed as a Canadian / Halifax harbour force painted in Canadian Pacific steamship colours (like a makeshift fleet out of old passenger vessels) so every bit of official Canadian unit support is very welcome! :D