We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

LoyalSubject1

Crown Guardian Generator Rules Question

Hello

Reading the latest version of the Crown Orbat (3.02) I'm not 100% clear on how to interpret the rules. 

My understanding is that for each round you can effectively build up a guardian  points pool as you progress through it. For example my first activation in the round is a Victory Class carrier with 3 points. If I don't spend any of them during my opponents next unit activation, I can carry them over and add the points from the next unit I actviate to the pool, say 2 points to make 5. Thus in theory I can use all the cumulated points from all of my guardian carrying units in the play area to defend against my opponents last attack against a guardian generator carrying friendly model for that round. Any unused points are then disgarded in the End Phase. 

Do other people interpret the rules this way? 

Thanks 

I believe you create the entire pool of Guardian dice for the turn in one activation, counting up all the friendly generators in play(which means reserves wouldn't contribute to the total) .   You can only build the Guardian Pool once per round. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.