RicV

Version 3?

So exciting to see a new 2 player starter box, a great thing since getting people into the game is challenging with the format that retail is in, not too  bad but better this way. But I noticed in the press release comes with version 3 of the rulebook!!!! Did we ever get to version 2? I dont care if I missed 2, we been playing with 1.09 but is there any sneak peek or anything on the new version?

Chronologically, the 1st edition of the game would have been the Outlaw Miniatures rule set. It was a fairly different game but if you are interested you might be able to find one with a web search. The 1.09 edition that War Cradle published would have been the 2nd edition of the game. I am hopeful that the 3rd edition will be more of an update than a dramatic reinvention of the system. Also hopeful that this means we will also see some models that were either out of print or never printed.