Sign in to follow this  
wildstriker03

Finding Old Minis

I stumbled across wwx while researching various miniatures games. Every video I saw mentioned the Gunfight at Red Oaks starter set. However it seems that the set is no longer available. Is there another way the get ahold of the miniatures ? (Jesse/Frank James and Wyatt Earp/Doc Holliday)

Thank you in advance for your help

23 hours ago, wildstriker03 said:

I stumbled across wwx while researching various miniatures games. Every video I saw mentioned the Gunfight at Red Oaks starter set. However it seems that the set is no longer available. Is there another way the get ahold of the miniatures ? (Jesse/Frank James and Wyatt Earp/Doc Holliday)

Thank you in advance for your help

Yeah, why is this set not available to purchase? I would buy one right now if they were. The draw for me was to make a Tombstone team and kick butt.

On 9/1/2021 at 10:09 PM, Auglavie said:

Yeah, why is this set not available to purchase? I would buy one right now if they were. The draw for me was to make a Tombstone team and kick butt.

You can still get them from Wayland Games though the shipping might be a bit stout. That is where I got mine 2 months ago. It is a wonderful set that goes together really easily. It is also an amazing value.

I would like to see some of the stuff in that starter available separately though.

Perhaps they could release a starter augment posse box that contains three of the four Younger Brothers (available singularly) to fill out the James Gang along with Warren Earp to fill out the Earp Posse. It probably wouldn't make sense to add in John Younger, who is already in the Father of the Enlightenment Posse, or Morgan and Virgil Earp who are already in the Armored Justice and the Meat Grinder Posses. Perhaps they could fill out the augment box with another Frontier Outrider (now called Bandit Outriders) and 1 or 2 Ranger Interceptors... or, and this is likely a huge ask, models and rules for James Earp, Sherman McMaster, Jack "Turkey Creek" Johnson, Charles Smith, Dan Tipton, and John Vermiliion so Wyatt can get a new Themed Posse for his famous Vendetta Ride.

Now that is something that I think would sell very well. I wonder how closely the Warcradle Staff monitor the forums?

On 9/3/2021 at 5:51 PM, Omenbringer said:

You can still get them from Wayland Games though the shipping might be a bit stout. That is where I got mine 2 months ago. It is a wonderful set that goes together really easily. It is also an amazing value.

I would like to see some of the stuff in that starter available separately though.

Perhaps they could release a starter augment posse box that contains three of the four Younger Brothers (available singularly) to fill out the James Gang along with Warren Earp to fill out the Earp Posse. It probably wouldn't make sense to add in John Younger, who is already in the Father of the Enlightenment Posse, or Morgan and Virgil Earp who are already in the Armored Justice and the Meat Grinder Posses. Perhaps they could fill out the augment box with another Frontier Outrider (now called Bandit Outriders) and 1 or 2 Ranger Interceptors... or, and this is likely a huge ask, models and rules for James Earp, Sherman McMaster, Jack "Turkey Creek" Johnson, Charles Smith, Dan Tipton, and John Vermiliion so Wyatt can get a new Themed Posse for his famous Vendetta Ride.

Now that is something that I think would sell very well. I wonder how closely the Warcradle Staff monitor the forums?

We do come in to check every so often but the best place to share your ideas on Wild West Exodus is The Dark Council on Facebook just because the actual Studio team take part in it all the time :) whereas, on here, we currently just check that everyone is OK and that no one is being bullied etc