DrinkDuffLight

America Retail issues

Hello folks,

I was wondering if any of the American players had as much trouble acquiring the miniatures as I and my local play group have. I went on to look at their retail list to see if there were any local shops that stocked the items and the (2) that were around me were quite far away (over an hour) and didn't actually carry Dystopian Wars. I have resorted to online retailers, BUT they seem to have stock issues. I was going to buy right from waylandgames but the shipping was a little on the pricey side for my taste. Which I understand its got to cross ocean, but I was hoping for a free shipping after you purchase so much, like some other UK retailers out there (one can hope). Anyways I was just curious if anyone else was running into the wall I was, and if there is any solid sources of the product out there. 

Same here in Germany. I ordered via my FLGS, but their retailer doesn't get stock or I have to wait a month+ until I receive my boxes. I'm still waiting for the Tempelhof-Box and ordered it as a pre-order. The online retailers in Germany do also have no stock, or even do not sell all available boxes.