sgtshamrock

New To Firestorm, Where To Go From The Starter Fleet Set?

Ok, in my third game I'll try out tank0625's deployment advices. Thanks for that!

I got my ass kicked again, but this time the first 2 rounds went as I planned. I needed to destroy 1 small, 1 medium and 1 large squadron and succeeded in destroying most of his fleet except the BB1 and the DN. Unfortunately he came back with a vengeance and nuked my DN. The rest faltered quickly with the CV2 and some FFs being the sole survivors.

As he doesn't use CVs yet, I think I will definately drop the CV2 and replace it with a BB1 in the next game. This one had 1045 points and was a lot of fun, except for the sorry end. :D

Stay tuned on DebrisFM, I'll be back.

Ok, in my third game I'll try out tank0625's deployment advices. Thanks for that!

I got my ass kicked again, but this time the first 2 rounds went as I planned. I needed to destroy 1 small, 1 medium and 1 large squadron and succeeded in destroying most of his fleet except the BB1 and the DN. Unfortunately he came back with a vengeance and nuked my DN. The rest faltered quickly with the CV2 and some FFs being the sole survivors.

As he doesn't use CVs yet, I think I will definately drop the CV2 and replace it with a BB1 in the next game. This one had 1045 points and was a lot of fun, except for the sorry end. :D

Stay tuned on DebrisFM, I'll be back.

Sorry it went bad. I like to go heavy as you can. If you bring a carrier take MK1 with interceptors for torp protection. Goodluck on the next game Let us know how it goes.