Sign in to follow this  
spike

Indomitable

This isn't a rule iv used before and I know some people who have been playing it as when you are targeted by an attack take a mind check and remove all conditions you have on you already. But the wording is a little confusing. it says 

"INDOMITABLE: once per turn, when declared as the initial target of an attack, The unit can take a MIND check and, if passed may remove all Negative conditions applied to it at that time, If failed, the conditions apply as normal"

Now normally I would read that as "remove the conditions already on you", but "If failed, the conditions apply as normal" defiantly implies its effecting the conditions the attack you made the check against is going to apply.  Can anyone shed any light?

This may have already been answered and if it has and iv missed it I do apologise.