Caine-HoA

Veydreth Alliance Fleet Ships Will Be The Next In The Store!

The Veydreth stats are in v2 as far as i know. We wondered if the Cheyga will be in the campaign book, because they dont show up in v2.

This lets me wonder whats up with the campaign book fleets and when we will see them. As it seems a v2 alliance fleet ship will be next up.

BTW i still vote for the Vo'Nar. I wanna see them soon.

Actually it says "hit stores".

I was paraphrasing. The point I was trying to make is that it does not explicitly say that Veydreth are the next models to be released. I'm not saying that they wont be, just that wording is not as clear as it could be.

Yeah thats right they couldve made it clearer but obviously they dont want to give out exact information. They rather let us guess, can be fun sometimes, but often i wish we simply had some more "upcoming soon"-information .

Well my guess is we wont see them for a while yet. Yeah it would be nice to have a schedule in advance, but at least this way we don.t have to wait months on end until announcements are released. I think the blog posts give enough of a buzz and let us know the game isn't static. It's not until advance orders come up that we know what to expect or when to expect it. At least spartan don't expect us to buy a monthly magazine to let us know what they're planning in the short term.

For one of my least favorite races by way of fluff, their ships definitely have a real aesthetic appeal going for them. I might buy these and paint them up to use with my Reaver stats.

They would be perfect for that. Just slap on some red paint in choice locations and be done with it!

The Veydreth stats are in v2 as far as i know. We wondered if the Cheyga will be in the campaign book, because they dont show up in v2.

This lets me wonder whats up with the campaign book fleets and when we will see them. As it seems a v2 alliance fleet ship will be next up.

BTW i still vote for the Vo'Nar. I wanna see them soon.

Yes, but the Veydreth fluff will hopefully be in the campaign book!

The first thing I thought when I saw that ship was, "awesome the Firestorm Invasion game is finaly coming out!"

I like the design itself, but not as a giant capitol space ship. It looks like a ground attack craft, to me. I could see it hovering over a battlefield, firing salvos of rockets at powered armor troops!

At 1/10000 scale, where 1 milimeter is the same as a 3 story building, that harpoon is just preposterous!

Try again, SPARTAN! Save this one for ground attack!

OMG! OMG! I squealed like a little girl when I saw that ship. Sooooo chuffed that these guys are coming, its the one faction I wanted the most to be done. I would find that pic of fry from futurama but the quote will do "shut up and take my money"

Nice to the Kurak getting some love! And the Veydreth should offer a LOT of good mine support to the fleets, as well as some pretty potent boarding and gunfire. Unique ship design, and impressively done on all counts Spartan!

At 1/10000 scale, where 1 milimeter is the same as a 3 story building, that harpoon is just preposterous!

Yeah, I noticed that too. :rolleyes:

EDIT: design notes call it a harpoon cannon. Maybe it's only symbolically shaped like a harpoon.