RuleBritannia

Some more previews

Some of that Prussian chunk is because of their new train system. Don't forget they basically shoved two railway tracks with engines (which have impressive detail on them from the photos) running right through the middle so that they can move different weapons to the fore. It's actually something that would work great with some Prussian themed docks and terrain features showing trains pushing and ready to load other weapon types toward the ships; or even deploying them on their own warfs and docks for defence. 

I did like the train that was added to the Gustav back with the kickstartet.  However, not what I was expecting for the whole faction.   I will do my best to hold judgement until they finish making all the models.  Whenever that is going to be.   Worse comes to worse I have a lot of Prussian models already and if I don't like the new models then I won't buy any of the new models.