Datadep5

DW Demo Images

Have you attended a convention and have images of the new models during demos??  If so post them in this thread please.

I'm working to rebuild my local community and these images really help to sell the game.

Thank you in advance.

To be fair rebuilding is going to be darn hard until there's a concrete release date from WC for when they are going to launch the game. Until then its all ticking over really unless your local scene has a lot of legacy ships to play with and you can get into the beta through the FB groups. That said every day we get closer and closer to that magical time when WC announces it! 

9 hours ago, Datadep5 said:

Appears that I have these images already and I suspect I took them from your post over on facebook.  Thank you for posting them, I do appreciate it!

You're welcome, i posted those three pictures up here from my smartphone, although it appears to have a potato camera, the pictures' resolution is a tad higher than those on FB.

6 hours ago, RepubliqueOfLasers said:

Looks good! I got a full RoF fleet and my buddy has Prussia, unfortunately we haven't played. since the KS debacle my buddy lost a ton of money :( I really hope this gets rebooted. One of the only things im missing is Madame Liberte, wish I could find one!

https://www.waylandgames.co.uk/republique-of-france/69267-madame-liberte this one?

On 11/11/2019 at 7:04 PM, Overread said:

To be fair rebuilding is going to be darn hard until there's a concrete release date from WC for when they are going to launch the game. Until then its all ticking over really unless your local scene has a lot of legacy ships to play with and you can get into the beta through the FB groups. That said every day we get closer and closer to that magical time when WC announces it! 

Oh it certainly will be difficult to rebuild the community.  My initial goal is to have a spot where people can go to check out the game.  Then once the game has launched I can get to running demos and actually pulling in existing/new players.  At this point Warcradle doesn't have the name pull that other manufacturer's have, and I am looking to change that in my area.