Moonwaltz Kid

Espinosas, golden army, and outlaws help and questions.

Bloody Espinosa's.  I want to run Frank James  and some Blackhoof scouts with the Espinosa box.  Is there a way to do this?  The Generic outlaw faction posse reads  like everyone needs to be a Merc except the boss, so just outlaw doesn't cut it, which leaves out almost all of the Espinosa's and golden army models.  Second question, Why does the Golden army not have a link to the confederates?  I know this isn't a historically accurate game, but there is actually what they called the confederate colonies  made up of confederates that fled the united states after the civil war and setup colonies in Mexico and south America?   what I'm worried about is I bought all the golden army and now I cant put most of the face units in anything but the golden army boss themes.

models I would like to see  for outlaws,

Jose Whales

Man with no Name 

Indio

Butch cassidy

Sundance Kid

Chupacabra beast (for golden army)

Hello. As I think, you can run both Frank James and Blackhoof scouts with Bloody Espinosa Posse.  Using underboss rule, Frank James solely can be with Bloody Espinosa as a boss. About Blackhoof scouts, you can put them in Bloody espinosa's 5th slot.