Sign in to follow this  
Lord Nat

Ill Informed mussings....v3.0 Avenger

Ok I'm bored in work.... so even though the beta just has generic ship stats (which work for a few ships of ours) I thought it would be fun to trow some ideas around with what we think the avenger could have.

Due to its size its got to have lumbering,  being a crown unit Lionhearted crew & vet Engineers are given, so is ACE pilots,  turn limit 2 (BR) & 1 (Crippled)  SRS capacity 20 (BR) & 10 (Crippled)

Stats I'd guess Movement 7 & 6, 7 & 6, Armour 7, Hull 10 &  8, Citadel 10,   defence 8/9 &  5/5 , Fray I would keep at 12...

weapons Broadside plus gun batter P &S,  Heavy Torpedo Salvo x2 -  F

No to the abavlative armour to represent how hard it is to control whats effectively two ships trying to match the maneovers of the other ship.  The system redundancy is shown with the increase in the armour and citadel figures