Broadcast

Warcradle Studios Salute 2019 Round-up!

We attended Salute this year and, boy, was it a busy day!

We’ve compiled a nice little gallery blog for those of you who couldn’t attend and for those of you who attended but wanted to relive the magic.

Head to the blog to see what the booth looked like, the miniatures, terrain and demo tables we had on the day, and take a peek at Roberto's Sketchbook…

View the full article

Carrier has arrived!

Also that techno-serpent looks fantastic! Really excited to see those models appear on the tabletop. I think WC has a touch more flare in their designs for the 35mm scale game and I think that's going to do really well if the models even half live up to the sketches. 

2 hours ago, Overread said:

Also that techno-serpent looks fantastic! Really excited to see those models appear on the tabletop. I think WC has a touch more flare in their designs for the 35mm scale game and I think that's going to do really well if the models even half live up to the sketches. 

I don't like what they did to the Colonel MacDonald to turn him into the diseased 130 year old Benedict Arnold.  Why does the techno snake ned an african woman in a cage as a handmaid? That seems a brave choice.  I'm curious about the medics healing science gun.