Sign in to follow this  
atlervetok

custom kedorian fleet

as a proud owner of a relthoza fleet i wanted to try something else, but with a current lack of fleets to find, i decided to 3d print a fleet. this is very much a work in progress, but here is a snapshot of my custom kedorian fleet, it fits the background rather well id say

hatak in progress.jpg

edit: dunno why photo is on its side, it displays fine on my pc

Definitely goa'uld mother ships, but hey, not only do they have very similar attitudes to kedorians, the overall rounded ship fits the kedorians theme as well :D

i don't know if your looking for recommendations (it being a work in progress) but you could perhaps cut out some spires from a flat piece of acrylic (inexpensive, if difficult) and set them between the three large gaps around the vessels (using epoxy for a good bond)

this would fill the gap with detail, as well as bend them further toward the kedorians theme 

(You could even add smaller spires to the smaller gaps if the larger ships)

Overall those are looking great keep it up :)

9 hours ago, Polaris said:

Definitely goa'uld mother ships, but hey, not only do they have very similar attitudes to kedorians, the overall rounded ship fits the kedorians theme as well :D

i don't know if your looking for recommendations (it being a work in progress) but you could perhaps cut out some spires from a flat piece of acrylic (inexpensive, if difficult) and set them between the three large gaps around the vessels (using epoxy for a good bond)

this would fill the gap with detail, as well as bend them further toward the kedorians theme 

(You could even add smaller spires to the smaller gaps if the larger ships)

Overall those are looking great keep it up :)

im not sure what you mean by the spires, could you elaborate?

Yeah, the best example I can give is the directorate battlestation, it has acrylic spires surrounding the outside, and if you look at the kedorians ships, they have similar structures (look for pictures of unpainted kedorians battelships)